Shuttle Service Between Shreveport and DFW Airport
Ladies Night Special
Pick-Up & Drop-Off Shuttle Service
- This is point A to point B service to be used within the Shreveport/Bossier Metro area.
- $4 pick-up fee and $2 a mile.
- Distance is calculated by Google Maps.
- The distance multiplied by the rates produce the base rate.
- The base rate and the amount of riders create the estimated cost.
- The 2 for 1 discount is applied to the estimated cost at the time of boarding.
- Any additional pick-up or drop-off locations require a separate reservation. Exceptions must be authorized by management.
- iShuttle cannot charge waiting time so any stops enroute are at the discretion of the operator.
- NO CASH is accepted for services. All services are charged through the charge card on the account.
- There is a $20.00 minimum charge per reservation.
- There is a $30.00 minimum charge for all pick-ups from the Shreveport Regional Airport.
- Tipping the driver is strongly encouraged (15%-20%). Any reservation with 8 riders or more shall be charged a 20% gratuity.
*NOTE: A 2 for 1 coupon code is provided and is texted to the customer when the reservation is made.
- $65 per hour (3 hr. minimum)
- Rates are seasonal and subject to change without notice.
- After the reservation has been confirmed a $100 non-refundable deposit is charged to the account and applied to the balance.
- A 20% gratuity is added to the chartered price.
- The remaining balance is charged to the account FIVE days of event and is non-refundable, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Full use of the mini-fridge and optional ice chest.
- Decorate the iShuttle.
- Contact us for interstate, corporate, and 501(c)(3) rates.
Car Home - This service is not yet available. This will be a premium service. Not only will we take you home but your vehicle will be driven home as well.
La. Public Services Commission: #7605 (Able to travel anywhere in the State of Louisiana)
USDOT#: 2157566 Able to legally travel across state lines. If shopping around, ask the provider for their USDOT number.
Certificate of Insurance: ALWAYS ask any provider for thier insurance information. If traveling across state lines, they must be a USDOT licensed provider and carry a minimum of $1.5 million in vehicle liability. This is federal law!
iShuttle...Fun. Safe. Conveinent.